Are you an innovative and entrepreneurial person and would you like to be part of a team that challenges business processes every day? This is your chance!
Business & IT Project Consultant – Do you want to grow with us?
Due to company growth, we are looking to hire a Business & IT Project Consultant. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is about to graduate or did just graduate. Is your study profile in the background of Business/Economical Sciences, Management or Information Technology? Then that’s a perfect way to kick-start your career with us 🙂
How your day could look like:
- Starting the day discussing todays priorities with the team in our daily switch-on meeting.
- Prepare a working session with a client: reading documentation, creating some slides and testing a software solution.
- Attending a working session with a client to discuss their business processes, e.g. marketing development workflows or medication manufacturing processes. Your objective is to analyse the current process, define improvements and decide on a plan forward.
- Discuss the outcome of the meeting during a lunch with your colleagues.
- Implementing a tool which could improve the business process you discuss earlier on that day.
- Closing the day during the daily switch-off meeting to discuss todays progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree, or close to graduating.
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- You are able to take a helicopter view and look to an entire chain of processes; and thereafter define improvements, gaps and inefficiencies.
- Explanation skills: you’re able to explain processes and are not shy to tell what you believe is right.
- Tech-savvy: you love to work with the most innovative software in the world and you would like to implement this to convert your business process analytics into a business solution.
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Dutch, German or French.
What we offer:
To summarise; find out what you will enjoy being a team member.
- An excellent salary & benefits package.
- Working at the A.I. Innovation Center at the High Tech Campus Eindhoven, or remote whenever you need.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company which is working for international market leaders (e.g. Adobe, Perfetti van Melle and Hunkemöller).
- Focussing on your development, based on your requirements.
- Entrepreneurial freedom.
- This job position can be either a part-time or full-time position.
- Free toast whenever you want!
Don’t doubt about your experiences or expertises. We believe that everyone could be a fit. Does this job sounds like something you would like to do, but you are not sure if your background matches? Let’s talk, since we believe it is mainly about the personal willingness and ambition rather than experience.